6 Water Filled CI Series Submersible Motors
NAIGRA 6”WF CI Submersible motor specially designed, with the latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing have resulted into development of this range of motor. Which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance during the total process assures trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Built for coupling with submersible multistage high and low load thrust 6” pumps for clean water deep well.
Technical Features of Motors :-
- 6” WF CI Series submersible Motor are Water Lubricated and easily rewindable
- Upper/Lower Bracket and motorbase are in cast iron.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B.
- Motor shaft is of AISI 420 grade or above.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel Stator Shell.
- Flange and shaft protrusion as per NEMA standard.
- Water lubricated radial and axial thrust bearing.
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Solid copper bars inserted in to our piece billet rotor offer great rigidity.
- Pressure Compensation diaphragm.
- Continuous duty.
- Motor cable length: 3m/3core.
Operating Limits :-
- Maximum allowable rating voltage fluctuation +6%-10%.
- Range: 2.2 Kw to 22.4 Kw(3 to 30 hp)
- Speed: 2900 RPM 50 Hz/ 3500RPM 60 HZ
- Maximum Liquid Temperature :50º C
- Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from motor end
- Three phase 2.2 kw to 45 kw, 380-400-415 Volts / 50 Hz.
- Three phase 2.2 kw to 45 kw, 230-380-460 Volts / 60 Hz.