6 Water Filled TCI Series Submersible Motors
NAIGRA 6” WF TCI Submersible motor specially designed, with the latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing have resulted into development of this range of motor. Which are efficient and reliable in operation… Strict quality assurance during the total process assures trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Built for coupling with submersible multistage high and low load thrust 6” pumps for clean water deep well.
Technical Features :-
- 6” WF TCI Submersible Motor are Water Lubricated and rewindable.
- Upper/Lower bracket and Motor base are cast iron.
- Motor shaft is of SS 420 grade or above.
- Stator shell is of 304.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B.
- Flange and shaft protrusion as per NEMA standard.
- Water lubricated radial and thrust bearing.
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal.
- Single phase motors are capacitor start capacitor run.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Solid copper bars inserted in to our piece billet rotor offer great rigidity.
- Motor cable length: 3m/3core.
Operating Limits :-
- Maximum allowable rating voltage fluctuation +6%-10%.
- Range: 2.2 Kw to 45 Kw(3 to 60 hp)
- Speed: 2900 RPM 50 Hz/ 3500 RPM 60 Hz
- Maximum Liquid Temperature :50º C
- Rotation: Clockwise when viewed from motor end
- Single phase 2.2 Kw to 5.5 kW, 220-230 Volt / 50 Hz.
- Three phase 2.2 kw to 45 kw, 380-400-415 Volts / 50 Hz.
- Three phase 2.2 kw to 45 kw, 230-380-460 Volts / 60 Hz.