Naigra Openwell Submersible pumpsets are specially designed, with the use of latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing techniques have resulted into development of this range of pumpsets, which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance standards during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Built for coupling with submersible multistage high and low load thrust 6" pumps for clean water deep well.
Special Features of Motors :-
- Suitable for operation under submerged condition in water.
- Provided with strainer in S. S.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B
- Highly durable water cooled rewindable motor.
- Suitable for applications where wide water level fluctuations take place in suction side.
- All internal parts of motor are specially coated with primer to prevent rusting for longer life.
- All pumpsets are supplied with 5 meters Flate cable
- Motor Body made in Cast Iron.
- Bush Material made in LB (LTB-4)
- Bearing Material made in SS VS Carbon water lubricated.
- EN -8 rotor shaft - rust preventive and longer life
- Stamping material made in cold rolled Ele. Grade
- Impeller made in cast iron dynamically balanced.
More Features :-
- Foundation and installation not required.
- Cooling is much better & hence longer life.
- Convenient to move from place to place.
- Noiseless Operations.
- Maintenance free water lubricated bushes.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- Used for water supply where there is a wide fluctuation in water level in suction tank or water supply source.
- Drip/Sprinkler Irrigation scheme
- Small farms
- Bungalows, Multistoried Buildings
- Domestic water supply
- Community water supply schemes
- Industrial and public water supply schemes
- Ornamental fountain installation and air conditioning plants.
Standard Specifications :-
- Range :- 2.2 Kw to 7.5 kW (3 to 10.0 HP).
- Pipe Size :- 65 x 50 to 100 x 100 mm
- Speed :- 3000 RPM (Syn.)
- Total Head :- Upto 50 Metres
- Capacity :- Upto 1870 LPM
- Liquid :- Clear water
- Rotation :- Clockwise when viewed from motor end
- Motor :- Totally enclosed water filled squirrel cage induction motor suitable for 415V/3 Ph, 50Hz, AC supply.